San Diego, California, March 13, 2023 – Gravity Storm Software, LLC, a cutting-edge software development company, today announced the release of a new version of their flagship product Word Express, a Microsoft Word Add-In for desktops that integrates with ChatGPT and incorporates additional
OpenAI technologies for Text Generation, Image Generation, and Text Transcribing and Translation.
With Word Express, users can dramatically increase their efficiency in generating documents. The Add-In’s advanced algorithms and intuitive interface allow users to easily create professional-grade documents with ease, streamlining the document generation process and saving valuable time.
Word Express is designed for a vertical market in areas such as marketing, copywriting, creative writing, document generation, homework essays and blogging, and many others. The product’s powerful document generation capabilities allow users to create engaging, high-quality content with a few clicks, saving hours of manual work and freeing up time for more important tasks.
Some of the key features of Word Express include:
• Text Generation: Word Express uses GPT (Generative Pre-Trained Transformer), a type of deep learning model that uses unsupervised learning to generate text. It has been trained on a large corpus of text data and can be used for language processing tasks such as translation, text completion, and text summarization, and rephrasing.
• Image Generation: The DALL-E 2 technology is a state-of-the-art extension of GPT architecture.
It is a generative model that can create images from textual input. integrated into Word Express
allows users to generate high-quality images based on text input, further streamlining the
document generation process.
• Audio Transcribing: The Whisper technology uses ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) and NLP (Natural Language Processing) to transcribe spoken words into text. It is integrated into Word Express and transcribes audio files into text, saving time and effort for users who need to transcribe audio recordings.
• Document Summarization, Rephrasing, and Extension: Word Express can automatically summarize, rephrase, and extend existing Word documents, saving users the time and effort required to manually edit and improve their documents.
• OpenAI ChatGPT: Word Express also includes a free version of OpenAI ChatGPT, allowing users to easily answer questions and generate text with the help of advanced AI technology.
Word Express capabilities and features can be used by different professionals and individuals:
• GPT can be used by writers and students to generate writing prompts, improve their writing skills by receiving feedback from GPT to summarize lengthy documents or rephrase text.
Businesses can benefit from it by generating professional document, personalized product description and plethora of marketing materials.
• DALL-E 2 based image generation can be used by both designers and artists to create high-quality images for their product and services. Writers can incorporate generated images into the generated document. Article Wizard feature enables writers to create illustrated stories in minutes.
• Whisper technology can be used by journalists and researchers to transcribe interviews or meetings, or by individuals who need to transcribe audio recordings for their work, such as legal depositions, generating captions or subtitles for the videos in different languages.
“We are thrilled to introduce Word Express to the market,” said Leon Havin, President & CEO of Gravity Storm Software.
“This product represents a major step toward introduction of efficiency and creativity in document generation, especially when it complements Microsoft Word that is in use by millions of people worldwide. We are confident that it will revolutionize the way people create documents. With its advanced AI technology, Word Express is a game-changer for anyone who needs to generate high-quality content quickly and efficiently.”
Word Express is available for purchase on the company’s website, https://www.gpt4office.com/purchase. It is offered as a subscription-based service, priced at $15 per month paid annually. This pricing model gives users access to all of Word Express’s features.
Word Express subscribers will receive free software updates.
Customers can choose a free 30-days evaluation option of Word Express on the first startup to test the product’s capabilities before purchasing a subscription. The free trial allows users to access the same functionality as paid subscription.
Word Express is compatible with the desktop versions of Microsoft Word 2010 and higher on Windows operating systems. Its functioning requires signing up with OpenAI and obtaining API Key that is entered into the software on its first startup. Word Express is also compatible with ChatGPT Plus paid service that can be used from inside the Word Express. Word Express does not use nor stores user data of any
For more information about Word Express, please visit https://www.gpt4office.com
For short introductory product video, please visit: Gpt4Office Video
About Gravity Storm Software, LLC.
Gravity Storm Software, LLC. is a cutting-edge software development company that specializes in developing innovative solutions for businesses and individuals. It created hundreds of Add-Ins for Microsoft Office desktop products, such as Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. With a focus on user centered design and innovative technology, the company is dedicated to helping people work more
efficiently and effectively.